Let’s face it: planning a trip is hard and really time-consuming.
Think about all of the things that you have to do whenever you want to travel. Find the right flight, the right accommodation, a way to travel in the country, things to do there, cool places where you can eat…
Then you start wondering: do I need to have a visa there? Do I need to do specific vaccines? Do I need an insurance? Is there threats or tourist scams I should be aware of? Is there cultural differences I should pay attention to?
SnapAbroad.com is a free trip planner that aims to solve this problem by allowing you to save plenty of time when planning a journey by combining the major travel websites and blogs in one place.
– Development of the Front-end part with React.js
– Development of a Back-end server with Node.js, Express.js
– Deployment on Google Cloud
– SEO Optimization
– Implementation of a marketing strategy adapted to the typical user
– Establishment of partnerships with some travel sites
Access the project here: https://www.snapabroad.com
Client: Valentin Foucault
Service: Web Development