Welcome to my website!
I’m an entrepreneur with a diverse experience, having previously worked on 15+ projects either as a developer, product manager, or founder. I occasionally offer my services to clients willing to benefit from my expertise, at any stages from the initial idea to product maturation.
🔨 Product Management
- Gathering, managing, and prioritising customer/market requirements
- Monitoring the market. Developing competitive analyses
- Setting a vision, mission for your project
- Establishing a roadmap
- Developing an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Writing the requirements (at a product level and/or at a technical level), ticket management
- Implementing the agile methodologies
- Defining, tracking & analysing key metrics
- Product testing / QA, troubleshooting
- Publishing on the stores (App Store, Play Store)
- Back-End: Node.js, Express
- Databases: MongoDB, Firebase, SQLite, Realm
- Unit testing: Jest
- Deployment: AWS, Google Cloud
- Tools: Agile, Git, SSH
🌐 Blockchain / Web3 Consulting
- Consulting on your blockchain project. Market study and project positioning. Finding the best web3 use cases for your company (NFTs, DeFi, DAOs..)
- Educating your executives and staff on web3 (protocols, pertinence, applications..)
- Decentralised applications (dApp) prototyping with Solidity and the MERN stack
- Development of a token (ERC-20)
- Development of an NFT project (ERC-721, ERC-1155)
🙋🏻♂️ Why me?
- Polyvalent: My combined business / software engineering background enables me to work on both the strategic and technical aspects of your project.
- Communicative: I take pride in updating my clients regularly on the current state of the project, and simplifying the technical aspects to the maximum.
- A global / unique perspective: The variety of experiences I’ve had enable me to have a global, unique perspective on your project and generate creative / novel ideas.
- Quick learner: I’ve spent the past couple of years constantly switching from one team to the next, from one technology to the other. This taught me autonomy and the ability to integrate teams quickly in order to waste as little time as possible at the start of a project.
Outside of work I have a deep passion for aviation, travel, and adventure. I’ve taken a Private Pilot License (PPL) course back when I was in high school, and spend most of my free time exploring new destinations around the world.
I look forward to working with you!